1. Enjoy Textbooks.Solutions
- You agree to act responsibly with the content found on this site; Textbooks.Solutions and/or its respective contributors are not responsible for the information contained in this website being useful for any particular purpose.
- All content on this website is for educational and non-commercial purposes only.
- Use of the web platform is free and does not require registration or login.
- Users can register on our web platform and purchase membership plans for a better user experience.
1.1 Content disclaimer
None of the headings on this web platform make any reference to files hosted on our server, we simply collect information that is available on the Internet. We make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, safety, security, absence or accuracy of the content, and we expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions (express or implied) that you will obtain specific results from the use of our services.
2. What data we obtain?
We collect certain data provided by users and / or subscribers directly, such as information that the user enters himself in the various forms on the web platform, data on their consumption of content and public data from third-party platforms that the user connects with Textbooks.Solutions. We also collect some data automatically, such as information about the user’s device and the parts of our Services that the user interacts with or spends time using.
2.1 Data provided by the user and/or subscriber
When you create an account and use the services, including through a third-party platform, we collect data that you provide directly to us, including:
2.1.1 Contact details
When you create or update your account, we collect and store the information you provide to us, such as your username, email address and password. We use this to communicate with you; to authenticate you when you login to the service; to help facilitate payments and to manage your account.
2.1.2 Profile data
The user may also choose to provide profile information, such as a photo, first and last name, social media profiles or other data. User Profile Data will NOT be publicly visible to other users.
2.1.3 Shared content
Our platform allows the user to interact with other users and share content publicly, for example, by posting reviews of content, making or replying to comments, or submitting documents or other content that the user uploads. Such shared content may be publicly visible to other users, depending on where it is posted.
We store the data indicated above and associate it with the user’s account. In no case does our web platform store payment or credit card information, these are managed by our payment processor.
3. How do we obtain user data?
We use tools, such as cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies to collect certain technical data such as user’s computer or device, IP address, browser, among others. Some of these tools offer the possibility to opt-out of data collection.
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or who wish to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser accordingly. Cookies are always accepted.
4. Registration Choice
Textbooks.Solutions allows its users to register to access content or get a better browsing experience. We use user data to do things like provide our services, communicate with the user, troubleshoot problems, protect against fraud and misuse, improve and update our services, analyze how people use our services, and provide more personalized content.
- By registering you agree to share your personal data (Name and email) to receive information related to publications and other content associated with this web platform.
- At any time you can modify your profile information, such as name, email, payment information and image.
- By registering we can obtain public information from third-party services such as Google OAuth and Facebook Authentication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and account information secret.
- You can delete your account from our web platform at any time or unsubscribe by email so that you will not receive new messages in the future.
We use appropriate security measures depending on the type and confidentiality of the data being stored. As with any system with an Internet connection, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it is important that you protect your password and that you contact us if you suspect unauthorized access to your account.
6. Removal of the user’s personal data
The user can access his account and delete his personal data by deleting his account at any time, Textbooks.Solutions will delete all those personal data, described above, created during registration on our web platform. The user should note that, even after canceling your account, a portion of your data may still be visible to other users in comments or shared content.
7. User content
Users of Textbooks.Solutions may publish, upload or contribute (“post”) content (which may be, for example, documents, texts, messages, information and other content) (“User Content”). For the avoidance of doubt, “User Content” includes any content that is posted on the Textbooks.Solutions community as well as any other section of our web platform.
You agree that, with respect to content posted on Textbooks.Solutions, (1) you have the right to post such content and (2) such content, or its use by Textbooks.Solutions, does not constitute an infringement of any applicable law, intellectual property (including, without limitation, copyright), publicity, personality or other rights of any third party. The user is solely responsible for the content uploaded to the web platform. Textbooks.Solutions shall not be responsible for any opinions contained in any user content, nor shall Textbooks.Solutions endorse these opinions.